This is a notice for all persons wishing to hand-deliver documents to the
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau, delivery can be made at
the rear entrance of 35 York Street, Gettysburg, PA 17325.
Hours of Operation: 8:00AM to 4:30PM
As a precautionary measure, effective immediately and until further notice, the following
procedure is in place:
- The staff at the Gettysburg office's filing counter at 35 York Street will not accept documents
enclosed in envelopes.
- Originals and copies of each official filing must continue to be addressed to the Commission and
held together with rubber bands or fasteners. As usual, "stamp and return" copies will be provided
as long as they clearly accompany each individual filing.
- Documents intended to be received by specific staff persons within Bureaus and Offices must be
clearly labeled on the first page of the document or with a cover sheet indicating the destination. As
appropriate, originals and copies must be held together with rubber bands or fasteners.
- Filings requesting confidential treatment under the Commission's rules must also be filed without
envelopes. As long as the request for confidential treatment is clearly indicated on the first page of
the filing, the staff at the filing counter will enclose the filing in a Commission envelope labeled
"confidential" to signal that the filing contains material that is subject to a request for confidential
- The Gettysburg office will work with specific Bureaus and Offices, as appropriate, to handle bulk
filings in accordance with the precautionary measures described above.
As the Commission continues to balance its efforts to be accessible to its customers with the need for
heightened security measures, the Commission encourages its customers to make full use of the
Commission's electronic filing systems to facilitate the filing of documents. Please address any
questions about this Public Notice to the Building & Facility Management Specialist at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717)338-2535.
Federal Communications Commission
1270 Fairfield Road
Gettysburg, PA 17325