(a) A system community unit shall be authorized to commence operation only after filing with the Commission the following information on FCC Form 322.
(1) The legal name of the operator, entity identification or social security number, and whether the operator is an individual, private association, partnership, or corporation. If the operator is a partnership, the legal name of the partner responsible for communications with the Commission shall be supplied:
(2) The assumed name (if any) used for doing business in the community;
(3) The mailing address, including zip code; e-mail address, if applicable; and telephone number to which communications are to be directed;
(4) The month and year the system began service to subscribers;
(5) The name of the community or area served and the county in which it is located; and
(6) The television broadcast signals to be carried which previously have not been certified or registered.
(7) The FCC Registration Number (FRN).
(b) Registration statements, FCC Form 322, shall be signed by the operator; by one of the partners, if the operator is a partnership; by an officer, if the operator is a corporation; by a member who is an officer, if the operator is an unincorporated association; or by any duly authorized employee of the operator.
(c) Registration statements, FCC Form 322, may be signed by the operator's attorney in case of the operator's physical disability or of his absence from the United States. The attorney shall in that event separately set forth the reasons why the registration statement was not signed by the operator. In addition, if any matter is stated on the basis of the attorney's belief only (rather than the attorney's knowledge), the attorney shall separately set forth the reasons for believing that such statements are true.