To use the Fee Filer Online System, you first need to register with the FCC.
Electronically file and pay annual regulatory fees, pay outstanding bills, or pay for application fees for electonically filed applications.
Fee Filer enables you to submit a variety of FCC fees for payment. Certain fees are automatically found based upon the FRN (FCC registration number) you use to log in, such as pre-billed annual regulatory fees, delinquent fees, ULS fees, and other outstanding bills. Fee Filer is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Use Fee Filer if you want to pay:
- Pay quickly and accurately online by credit card or debit from a bank account.
- Electronically submit a large volume of fees, with no paper filing for online payments; if you do not wish to pay online, then fee filer will generate a simple one page form (fcc form 159-e, remittance voucher) to accompany your payment.
- Save your fee information and then easily access your information later when you return.
- Monitor the status of your payment.
- Pay quickly and accurately online by credit card for any outstanding bills payable to the fcc (except pre-billed annual regulatory fees, which must be paid using the regulatory fees option).
- View bill numbers and amounts due for any outstanding bills payable to the FCC. For further bill details and for printing a Form 159-B for delinquent bills, use the Red Light Display (RLD) system instead (http://www.fcc.gov/redlight).
- Pay for wireless applications for which you have previously filed but have not yet paid.
- Pay online by credit card or print a pre-populated form 159 and pay by regular mail.
Other Application Fees
Pay fees online for electronically filed applications (via IBFS, CDBS, COALS, ETFS, or OET) as an alternative to submitting a paper Form 159 and paying by regular mail.
Online credit card payers: The U.S. Treasury now rejects the processing of credit card transactions greater than $49,999.99. This limit includes multiple transactions on the same credit card totaling more than this limit in a single day. If you need to pay $50,000.00 or more, you should use a check, debit, or wire transfer.
Fee Filer Now Available for 2007 Regulatory Fees.
Public Notice: Word | Acrobat
Requirements for Filing Online
To use Fee Filer, filers will need the following:
FCC Registration Number (FRN) - Each filer must register for an FRN and secure password to use Fee Filer. The FRN is essential to logging into the Fee Filer system and protecting the privacy of filers. Filers without an FRN can click here to register with the FCC.
For more information or assistance, consult the following:
Help Desk â€“ The CORES/Fee Filer Help Desk (1-877-480-3201 and select option 4) will provide assistance with Fee Filer and is staffed from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET on business days, or email questions to: email@example.com.